4.12.2012

Wild Ones

Elaine and I had our Wednesdate yesterday, it's been 3 weeks since we last bonded, it felt like forever though. So we planned to go to GH ourselves, like commute all the way from Pasig to GH. It was such an adventure for me cause it was my first time to ride a jeep going there. And we were so damn lucky!!! Nah, nat rily. The tiangge was closed. We eventually went there for nothing but Army Navy. Shared lots of kwento to this bitch cause we don't really talk thru internet about lots of stuff. :)



classic burger, milkshake and fries for lunch. got soooooo full haha

Went around shopsville instead and I bought accessories, a tank top and a bikini.



2nd attempt and ate was still there hahahaha

1st attempt, hi ate hahaha

Out of nowhere we decided to head to The Fort to chill. I convinced her to ride a cab to be time wise and it's hassle free. Well, because I have knowledge about the way, we asked the driver to use the route where we'll pass C5 instead of EDSA shit that I don't really know how the hell is that even possible. Hahaha. We actually made it to the Fort after 15 minutes and we actually spent less for the pamasahe.

a bee and a blind gurl lol

epic picture is epic hahahahaha

Elaine just went thru stores and shop clothes at the tiangge in Market Market. Our legs got really sore after a while though. I bought a fedora hat too in the department store. :)


We finally had time to chill at High Street, didn't order at Happy Lemon cause I'm not really craving for it but I took some sips from Elaine's. Hahaha. 



Finally got to go to Terra 28th! If your don't know what that is, it's the park near High Street. And hello vanity to the highest level!! It was pretty tiring though.


swinging like a little kid hahahaha love it


waddup guise hahaha




it's obviously elaine's shampoo commercial hahahahaha hi elaine =))))


(c) Elaine Seranno

-- Danielle xx


No comments:

Post a Comment