4.10.2012

Tagaytay Bound II

Started the day with an early breakfast then we got to chill outside and enjoy the cold wind then we decided to head to Royale Tagaytay to swim and pig out. I love this life, man! :)

I actually got darker, mehhhh





Lunch buffet is just heaven!!! :> I can't refuse to food this summer and I'm gaining a lot of weight. Ugh! Not even good. :( But it's sooooo worth it. 





It was hard saying goodbye to this place. Lol, it was heaven there, okay? :))


And this is me getting really bored during the traffic. Stuck in there for about 1 hour or so, I even fell asleep.



We went to Summit Ridge again to kill time. This time we stayed until 6 only and ate dinner to our place.


Someone actually told me I look ~jeje~ here hahaha but whatever I like the wind effect lolzzz


Sunset! :)



-- Danielle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment