4.03.2012

What are best friends for

When boredom strikes, you know where to go. Hahaha. Kidding but that's the exact thing I did yesterday after running some errands. I went to Bea's but she knows I'm coming because Jeremy will present her something. So we pigged out a little while waiting for my boyfriend to arrive.

my club shirt, lol lazy outfit okayyyy =))





Hi, Diego!

Ang nostalgic lang. Black and white ang peg! Lol.

Random thought while making this post:
Maybe I don't need a professional camera for me to capture these photos. Then again, I want my pictures to be clear as fuck. I hate how grainy my pictures are sometimes. Heh~ lame. Or maybe I could get canon's G series instead or like Elaine's camera. Then again, DSLR's the best choice. *nonsense thought*

No comments:

Post a Comment