4.09.2012

Tagaytay Bound I

Last Friday, along with my cousin, tito and tita, ampon for a week ako e lol, we went to Tagaytay! It's been months since we last went up there. It was amazing tho we were not complete, my ninang and cousins planned to go but they cancelled, sad.



the sky was clear throughout the day

Played cards while under the shade to kill time! I was in the middle, I lose then I win.




So we decided to head Summit Ridge Promenade for dinner and chill until 9pm. Damn it was cold! But there were lots of cute and hot guys. Hahaha. :P




It's funny how we ate halo-halo in that cold damn weather. I didn't even finish mine. I wanted to just cause it's soooo yummy but I'm too cold already. Sad lyf, man.


Pretty night lights. Heheh~


-- Danielle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment